Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a part time Special Education Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local primary school in Blyth. The successful Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant role is to start as soon as possible and working hours would be Monday – Friday, 08:30-12:30.
This primary school are looking for a committed and successful teaching assistant to work alongside a Special Education Needs (SEN) pupil based in a Year 3 classroom. The successful Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children in Key Stage 2, and ideally will have worked with children with SEND (ASC specific).
To be considered for the position of Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting children in primary education with SEND
• Hold a Level 2 qualification in childcare
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Newcastle upon Tyne.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.