Smart Teachers is recruiting for regular daily supply, short and long-term support staff to join our pool of staff working in Special Educational Needs settings across the Borough of Barnet in North London. We have a constant flow of work for Teaching Assistants who have prior experience working with children who have Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. Work is available in both the independent and state sectors and we work with both primary and secondary schools. Experience working in settings catering for students with severe or complex needs in addition to being Team Teach trained would be beneficial.
About the Roles
• SEN Teaching Assistants
• Barnet. North London
• Full or part-time options available
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £70 - £90 per day
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• Proven experience working in a SEND setting or within the care sector
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMHSENTABAR
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.