A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary school in Dudley, starting as soon as possible until the academic year initially.
The post requires a talented individual who is flexible, enthusiastic and dedicated to supporting children with educational needs to join their team of dedicated staff.
The suitable candidate will:
• Working with the class teacher, assisting the children with their learning and supporting with behaviour management
• De-escalate incidents of challenging behaviour
• Establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and responding to individual needs
• Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher
• Have experience of working with SEND, looked after children and/or challenging behaviour
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Be able to adapt the support required to meet the needs of individual pupils and positively impact on their progress
• Have effective communication skills
• Be able to manage challenging behaviour positively
All applicants must be NVQ Level 3 qualified and have a minimum of 6 months experience working as a teaching assistant in a primary school setting.
If you would like to be considered, then click to apply now! Or please contact Emma Gibson today by calling 0121 274 0345 or email your CV to email@example.com
To register with us, all candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview, hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce on the Update Service and also gain references to cover the last 2 years. Please note that all teachers must hold valid QTS. For any Teaching Assistant roles you must hold an NVQ Level 3 or above, a relevant educational degree or a minimum of 3 months relevant experience within a UK school in the last 5 years.
Now is an extremely exciting time to join ABC Teachers as we were acquired by TES over Easter 2016; they have chosen to work with 3 agencies throughout the country and ours was one of them. We are also recognised and awarded the Gold Standard by the REC which will give you peace of mind that you are registering with the right agency.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.