The Governors of The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant. This post offers an exciting opportunity for a hard-working and ambitious individual, Applications from graduates are welcome.
We welcome applications from all candidates willing to support the Catholic ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- Have good numeracy and literacy
- Have achieved GCSE grade C or Level 2 equivalent in English and Mathematics
- Ideally have experience working with young people
- Promote the inclusion of all pupils
- Contribute to the safeguarding and protection of all pupils
- outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students
- a school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- a school which was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in the 2018 inspection
- an IT rich environment and high quality learning facilities
- outstanding CPD provision: NQT induction through to leadership courses
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits
- a supportive and open management team
- friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is graded Outstanding by Ofsted. It is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
Salary: Grade 4 (Points 18-21) - starting salary £17,092
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, term time plus required time in the holidays
The closing date for applications is 23rd April 2019.
Interviews dates are to be arranged.
The job will commence as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please contact Mrs Christine Plant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8575 8222 Ext 411
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced CRB Disclosure by the DBS