Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA / Special Needs TA to join a good primary school in Hackney. The successful SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA / Special Needs TA will be working on a 1:1 or 1:2 basis with pupils with special educational needs specifically ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. This is a temporary role starting September 2019.
About the Role
• SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA / Special Needs TA
• 1:1 and 1:2 work
• SEN support working with students with ASD, challenging behaviour and ADHD
• Temporary role starting September 2019
• £70-£80 per day
About the School
• Ofsted rating ‘Good’
• Inclusive primary school
• Supportive team of staff
• Strong leadership team.
• Good parental involvement
• Located in Hackney
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA / Special Needs TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven and recent experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a UK based classroom
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Confident working with pupils with challenging behaviour
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GXS34838
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.