Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA to join an ‘Outstanding’ special educational needs school in Muswell Hill. This full time SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA position is available for an ASAP start and will be on a permanent contract. The salary for this SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA role will be £16,818 - £20,513, depending on experience. This school is an ASD specialist school with excellent SLT and a strong team ethos.
About the Role
• SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA
• ASAP Start
• Permanent contract
• Support with teaching and behaviour
• Woking across the school with ages 4-19 years old
• £16,818 - £20,513 (dependant on experience)
About the School
• Modern looking school, with outstanding facilities
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating
• Onsite training provided
• Excellent facilities and equipment
• Lots of extracurricular activities
• Well organised and offers fantastic support within the role
• Easy commute to the school
• Free onsite and offsite parking
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience working with Autistic Spectrum Disorder
• Have Team Teach or restraint training
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DJW13077.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.