Vision for Education are delighted to be working with a well-established school in Liverpool.
We are currently looking for a SEND Teaching Assistant for Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
Please be aware that previous experience working with Special Needs or Challenging behavior in an educational setting is advised.
Candidates should be able to show the following
- Able to work of own initiative
- Resilience- some children can be very challenging and also become aggressive
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding
- Knowledge and understanding of Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
Benefits of Vision for Education;
*Free CPD – Meaning we take the time to upskill you.
*Industry leading rates of pay – We pay more for a like for like booking!
*Trouble free payroll – we complete your timesheets.
*Weekly pay – on Friday in your bank.
*Guaranteed Pay scheme
*We offer Referral Vouchers – Meaning if you tell someone how good we are, we pay you for the recommendation.
*Social Events – we like a tipple, come join us and network with people who do what you do.
If you are interested then please either contact our team Kieran, Adam or Katie on 0151 363 2266 or apply online with an up to date CV!