Vision For Education are seeking welcoming, friendly and child-centred SEN Teaching Assistants to work in special needs schools in Manchester. The schools we work with are looking for people who are passionate about supporting pupils with a range of special educational needs.
We only pay PAYE, we do not work with umbrella companies.
You would be required to meet the holistic needs of the pupils of the children under the direction of the class teacher and senior staff. A lot of the work will involve supporting individual pupils within a classroom environment, giving you a huge opportunity to make a real difference to pupils lives and their experiences of education. We are looking for people who are prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ to support very special young people.
The schools we work with are very innovative and forward-thinking, and provide an outstanding and stimulating educational experience for every student. Ample opportunities will be provided for skill development and progression through training and support
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have an enthusiasm for supporting pupils with special educational needs
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd