SEN Teaching Assistant
ABC Teachers are looking to appoint a SEN Teaching Assistant for a full time SEN TA role commencing as soon as possible, in a friendly Special Educational Needs school based in Shrewsbury.
- Working as part of a creative and nurturing team in well-established SEND school, you will be providing 1-1 or small group support to students with a range of different needs. Previous experience supporting SEND children and young adults would be required.
- The school caters for young people between 3-19, across a large campus where the needs of the students range from more moderate needs to profound learning difficulties, and physical needs.
- There is a strong and positive team ethos at this school, with supportive staff and leadership, as well as excellent resources and facilities on site.
To be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment, or working within an SEND setting
- Have a genuine desire to support children with SEN, and a passion for helping others.
- Have experience with supporting SEND children and 1:1 support
- Able to obtain suitable references that cover relevant experience, and a DBS check
About ABC Teachers:
- Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
- FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call the SEND Team on 01543 228 029
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.