Smart Teachers are recruiting for a general SEN Teaching Assistant to work across KS2 and KS3 in this impressive all boys’ preparatory school in South London. If you have experience working 1-1 or in group situations with Upper Primary or Lower Secondary pupils with a range of SEN needs from ASD, EBD and Dyslexia to Dyspraxia, please apply. This is initially a short term contract covering sickness, however could become a longer term need into 2020.
About the Role
• SEN Teaching Assistant
• Working 1-1 and in group scenarios with Year 5-8 SEN pupils
• Short term supply, covering sickness starting November 2019
• £80 per day depending on experience
About the School
• Renowned all boys’ preparatory school, ages 3-13
• Exceptional facilities and extensive extra-curricular programme
• Set in leafy part of South East London with a ‘village feel’
• In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience working 1-1 or whole class with SEN pupils at Primary or Secondary level
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SXT1511SENTADP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.