Southmead Primary School is a thriving and vibrant place of learning, where we value and harness everyone’s contribution in our pursuit of excellence in all aspects of our work.
We have an excellent leadership team and a happy staff who believe that every child deserves the best education. We have an engaging, child-centred curriculum that focusses on the whole child and ensures that all children reach their potential.
As a large 2-form entry school, with an ASD Base and a Children’s Centre, there are many opportunities for professional development and to develop a wide range of experience. New members of our team will take part in a comprehensive induction programme to enable them to understand the school’s ethos, policies and procedures.
We are looking for an SEN (Special Educational Needs) Teaching Assistant who:
- is a passionate practitioner
- believes that every child can succeed
- has a passion for, and experience of, working with children with Special, Educational Needs
- is hard-working and eager for a challenge
- is keen to develop professionally
- is flexible and a team player
- is committed to safeguarding all our children and their emotional well-being
In return we offer you:
- happy children who love learning and are proud of their school
- a welcoming, caring and dedicated staff who are committed to providing the best outcomes for our children
- clear succession planning to enable all staff to develop leadership skills for the future
- excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- dedicated release time
- a strong, ambitious and supportive leadership team
- a nurturing, inclusive culture and ethos that recognises the efforts of all members of the school community
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 23 June 2017 (at noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check
CVs are not accepted.
Southmead Primary School
Tel: 0208 788 8901