- Full and part time available
- £25 - £40 per hour (dependant on experience)
- Positions to start ASAP with Vision for Education supply and recruitment agency
- QTS ESSENTIAL
- Relevant experience is also essential for this role though Vision for Education within the past 2 years - please only apply if you have this - contact us for more information on what experience is relevant
Our Huddersfield specialist SEND department at Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected agency which cover the areas of Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for SEN Tutors to work with vulnerable young learners who are no longer in mainstream Education for one reason or another. We are working with an inclusive setting at the moment who are looking for tutors to work on a one-to-one basis with students who struggle with their Social, Emotional and Mental Health. This role requires flexibility as you will be expected to travel from the School to the tutoring venue (generally a local library / care home).
For this role it is essential that you have experience working as a tutor / teacher and can recognise distress and be able to adapt accordingly. We are looking for Outreach tutors who can be a positive role model and build relationships fast. Vision have full and part time roles available for a September 2019 start.
To be considered for the SEN tutor role you must:
• Have a driving licence and business insurance (essential for this role through Vision)
• Excellent approach to supporting vulnerable young learners.
• Have the ability to maintain a positive learning experience.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Be non-judgemental and open minded.
Relevant experience and QTS - both essential for this role.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team today on 01484 642928 or firstname.lastname@example.org