We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated SENCo and Inclusion Manager to join our wonderful, diverse school.
The SENCo/Inclusion Manager is a crucial member of staff with responsibility for all aspects of leading and managing SEN and Inclusion in the school, including analysing data, supporting planning and implementation of interventions and strategies.
The successful candidate will need:
• Relevant previous experience as a SENCo and the National Award for
• Excellent time management, organisation and inter-personal skills
• A thorough knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice
• Have a passion for high quality inclusive teaching and learning which
promotes the highest standards of pupil achievement for all.
We are looking for someone who:
• Aspires to be the best at what they do and inspires others to do the
same, empowering a learning community
• Will work creatively and effectively with the Principal, Senior
Leadership Team and Trust to drive school improvement
• Has made an excellent contribution in the learning and progress of
pupils and who is able to use their skills and knowledge to develop
colleagues in improving teaching and learning
• Possesses an unrelenting drive and genuine commitment to raise
standards of achievement through the development of outstanding
teaching and learning.
We can offer:
• Support and training through the local SEN Network Group
• Children who are polite, happy, enthusiastic and eager to learn
• Staff who are committed to high quality teaching and learning and a
culture where everyone is encouraged to succeed
• Supportive Multi Academy Trust, parents and local community
We also offer a forward-thinking Employee Assistance Programme, Medical Cash Plan, eyecare voucher scheme and generous non-teaching time allocation.
To apply for this position, press Quick apply.
The closing date of noon on 18 April 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all the staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.
Battle Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years