An exciting brand new school!
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive NEW secondary academy, based in Bournemouth. The school is looking to add a SENCo to its progressive and supportive Learning Team ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include coordinating the delivery of SEN provision and support across all year groups. You will report to the Executive Director of Learning and will play a pivotal role in setting up and expanding the SEN department as the school and student numbers grow. This is a chance to make a mark at the school and be part of its founding team.
The SENCO will play a lead role in upholding the aims and ethos of the academy, in which every individual is treated with dignity and respect and the safety and welfare of children and young people is paramount. The role is pivotal in supporting the SLT in providing a vision for the future of the academy and for keeping everyone informed about provision for identified groups.
The school is looking for an experienced teacher with a passion for supporting pupils with special educational needs. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communications skills and an innovative view of education.
“The school is an innovative new school for children aged 4 to 18 opening in September 2021 in the heart of Bournemouth. Our ambition is to ensure that all young people leave school equipped with the skills and knowledge to thrive in their future lives and careers in the digital age. Young people must be creative, critical thinkers who can create technology as well as consume it.”
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant SEN Degree / National SEN qualification or a related subject
• experience in delivering SEN provision up to A-level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1396554 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please feel free to call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. REF: 1396554
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...