Inner London Area
TLR 1d £13,288
(Payment on the Leadership range L11- L14 will be considered for an exceptional candidate)
Required: September 2019
- Are you an enthusiastic leader looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
- Are you passionate about SEND and able to inspire others to ensure all students make excellent progress?
- Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a happy and successful academy and make a significant impact.
We welcome applications from excellent teachers with the experience or potential to lead our Additional Learning Faculty.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about improving outcomes for SEND students.
- Be able to motivate students and staff to achieve their best.
- Have the ability to actively promote achievement for all across the academy.
- Have a proven track record of leading on SEND.
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
- A supportive leadership team and vibrant professional community.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Twitter feed: @claptonGA
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Monday 18th March (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Week beginning 18th March 2019