Salary: Upper Pay Spine (with London Fringe)
+ TLR 1B (£10,209) – TLR 1C (£12,118)
Negotiable dependent upon experience
Required September 2021 - A flexible start date is available.
Do you have the drive, inspiration and vision to lead both students and teachers in raising standards further to unlock their potential?
We are seeking an enthusiastic experienced SENCO to lead our dedicated SEND Team and SEND provision at Kings Langley School. The successful candidate will be an ambitious and creative teacher with proven leadership skills. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with David Bartram OBE to ensure all students at the school receive excellent provision to unlock their potential.
Kings Langley is a successful, over-subscribed 11 - 18 mixed comprehensive school with a specific commitment to the development of "strong character" for each individual in its care. We are proud of our clearly defined culture and ethos and are striving to ensure the happiness and fulfilment of all members of our community.
The person appointed will be:-
• Innovative, creative and a strategic thinker, able to turn ideas and opportunities into successful practice.
• Able to challenge current practice, build upon excellence and ensure that students are at the centre of learning.
• Passionate, always positive and with a warm sense of humour yet able to energise, motivate and lead others to reach the highest possible standards.
Please contact Mrs. Shurle Woodhouse (email@example.com) for further details.
Interview date: 26/04/2021
Closing date: 16/04/2021
Kings Langley School is committed to safeguarding
Kings Langley School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Kings Langley School, an 11-18 all ability, co-educational school for the community. As an inclusive and stimulating school we offer a range of excellent facilities and high-quality teaching that provides our students with an outstanding and supporti...