We are looking for someone who is caring, proactive and highly motivated!
Full time, Maternity Cover
£26,662 - £37,275 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting; MPR
£39,519 - £42,498 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting; UPR
+ Additional Allowance: £4,398; TLR2b
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
Expected for: one year’s maternity cover from November 2017
Governors are seeking to appoint cover for our Inclusion Leader. We are looking for someone who is caring, proactive and highly motivated. The successful candidate will lead our Inclusion team, co-ordinate SEN throughout the school and work with us to make a significant contribution towards the school’s journey back to Good.
We are looking for someone who:
· is able to demonstrate outstanding teaching and has an exemplary record of primary classroom practice.
· has a track record of successfully raising standards and ensuring all pupil groups make good progress.
· is passionate about all aspects of inclusion and is knowledgeable about the current changes in SEN.
· possesses excellent organisational and communication skills and has the ability to motivate and support colleagues.
· can think strategically and act practically to promote school improvement.
· has a commitment to working in partnership with teachers, support staff, outside agencies, specialists and parents to ensure that our children are supported effectively and fulfil their potential.
· is capable of interpreting, understanding and acting upon data
In return we offer:
· highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
· a strong team of dedicated staff who share a determination to maintain high standards.
· A committed and experienced Inclusion team with well defined roles and responsibilities.
· a supportive, knowledgeable and friendly Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement.
· leadership support and professional development opportunities.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office (01895 632895)
To apply, please visit: https://www.schoolshrcooperative.co.uk/job/view/5032-senco-inclusion-leader
CLOSING DATE: 06 October 2017 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: 13 October 2017
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.