Smart Teachers is recruiting for a SENCO / Inclusion Manager to join a vibrant and popular primary school in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. This is a full time, permanent SENCO / Inclusion Manager position available now or for September 2018 and it will contracted for the full academic year. Experience working with SEN, as well as EYFS or KS1 students will be viewed as highly desirable.
About the Role
- SENCO / Inclusion Manager
- Starting ASAP (ideally) or September 2018
- Extra responsibilities available – Phase Leader / Subject Lead or shared Assistant Headteacher
- Permanent contract available
- SENCO responsibilities with some class / intervention teaching
- Candidate must have QTS / be a qualified SEND Co-ordinator or happy to gain this qualification
- EYFS and KS1 experience is desirable
- MPS starting from £35,000, but negotiable depending on experience
About the School
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in all aspects
- Very supportive and welcoming school
- 2 form entry school with a very positive environment
- Children’s behavior is consistently good
- Lovely school building with excellent facilities
- Excellent training and professional development opportunities available for all staff
- Located in Zone 2 and very close to the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the SENCO / Inclusion Manager will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Education / PGCE / University Degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom or supporting children in an SEN / mainstream setting
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ20702.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.