(Negotiable for a suitable candidate)
Closing date: Friday 23rd June 4.00pm
Shortlisting: Monday 26th June
Interview date: Tuesday 4th July
We are currently looking for a SENCO for our lovely school. We are looking to appoint someone who would love the opportunity to join our brilliant staff team.
The successful candidate will be joining an extremely friendly, well-motivated and enthusiastic staff determined to make our school officially outstanding as soon as possible.
We are looking for a SENCO who:
- Holds QTS
- Holds the National Award for SENCO or is working towards it;
- Has very high standards and expectations of themselves and others;
- Has a proven track record of being part of a successful team;
- Is an excellent communicator and works extremely well collaboratively;
- Is very well organised, positive and enthusiastic;
- Can work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver positive outcomes for children;
- Is committed to inclusion;
- Has excellent interpersonal skills;
In return, we can offer you:
- A very positive staff culture with extremely high expectations of work and behaviour;
- Well-behaved, motivated and eager children;
- A highly-motivated, friendly and able team;
- A well-functioning leadership team who views professional development as a priority;
- A friendly and well-motivated staff and supportive and inclusive community in which you can flourish
Visits welcomed - please phone the school office 01993 702599 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to visit us.
Tower Hill School and The River Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and preventing extremism. All staff are expected to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The River Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from a range of backgrounds to represent diversity in line with our schools’ community.