Senco , Dubai [Aug 2021 start]
Innoventures Education Schools are looking to appoint qualified and experienced full-time Senco / Head of Inclusion specialists from August 2021. Our schools are fully inclusive international school which provides academic, social, and emotional support to all learners through differentiation in class and, where required, additional help.
The Senco / Head of Inclusion manages a team of inclusive education specialists who work alongside classroom teachers to provide peer support, mentoring and model best practice.
Applications for this position are invited from qualified teachers with the following:
• A passion for teaching and learning.
• Master’s Degree in Special Education (or related field) plus PGCE or equivalent.
• A portfolio of excellence, which must include evidence of leading inclusive education in a high-achieving school.
• English as a first language.
• A commitment to creative and imaginative teaching where the progress of every learner is valued and maintained.
• Sound skills for using technology tools to enable better learning and assessment.
• Membership of NASEN and evidence of ongoing professional development.
Candidates are invited to apply and attach a copy of their current CV including contact details of two professional referees by 3:00 pm on Wednesday 24 May 2021. Interviews will follow immediately after this date. We are Innoventures Education take child protection and safeguarding very seriously and shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete comprehensive safeguarding checks prior to confirmation of appointment.
Innoventures Education is a company committed to bringing world-class education to Dubai. Along with Dubai International Academy, Emirates Hills, the founding school of the group, we manage Dubai International Academy (Al Barsha); Raffles World Academy; Raffles International School, Collegiate American School, Raffles Starters and Raffles Nurseries.
All our schools and nurseries are renowned for their high-quality curricula, inspiring learning environments and commitment to academic excellence. Together we have a total enrolment of more than 7000 students from over 100 countries, with a dedicated and inspirational team of educators and administrators from virtually every corner of the globe.
Interested applicants, should forward a full CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE PUT “SENCO –21” AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL
While we thank all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted via email.
United Arab Emirates
- International schools & colleges