Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a 1:1Teaching Assistant to work alongside a nursery child with spina bifida at a local primary school in Ashington, starting as soon as possible. The successful applicant will be required to work 12:30-15:30, Monday-Friday each week, with the opportunity that this position could become full time in September.
This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Nursery Teaching Assistant to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Nursery TA you must:
- Have experience supporting children on a 1:1 basis
- Hold a Level 3 or above qualification in childcare
- Be prepared to have training in catheterisation
- Willing to carry out personal care duties (i.e. nappy changing)
- Have a patient and caring nature
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Newcastle Supply Team you will benefit from:
- · Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- · £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- · Support throughout your placements
- · Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- · Unparalleled daily rates
- · Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- · Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- · Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- · Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Nursery Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education Team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.