Smart Teachers is recruiting for a SEND HLTA / HLTA Learning Support to join a ‘Good’ secondary school in Newham. This full time SEND HLTA / HLTA Learning Support position is available for a September start and will be a permanent contract (term time only). The successful SEND HLTA / HLTA Learning Support will be supporting pupils with SEND and work under the Head of Learning Support overseeing other Teaching Assistants.
About the Role
• SEND HLTA / HLTA Learning Support
• Supporting pupils on a 1:2:1 basis as well as small groups within the mainstream
• Supporting pupils with SEND needs on a 1:2:1 basis
• Full time, permanent position (term time only)
• £21,823 (pro rata)
About the School
• Ofsted rated ‘Good’
• Fantastic and supportive team
• Ongoing CPD on offer
• School lunches and beverages included for all staff
• Provide travel loans, cycle to work schemes and childcare vouchers
• Close to Stratford station
In order to be considered for this role, the SEND HLTA / HLTA Learning Support will need to meet the following criteria:
• HLTA qualification
• Proven and recent experience supporting the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number LZD40284.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.