The Olive School, Hackney is an Outstanding Free School that opened in September 2013.
The Olive School, Hackney opened in September 2013 and will grow to have 630 pupils in a 4-11 Primary School. It is part of a successful family of schools across the country, run by the Star Academies.
We are looking to appoint a SEND Learning Coach at this formative and exciting time in the school’s life.
- Have a strong academic record. Preferably with Higher Education qualifications but at least GCSE Grades A*- C in Maths and English
- Have practical knowledge and experience of Primary Education
- Have the ability to work with the class teacher in delivering high quality learning experiences for the pupils
- Be dedicated, hard-working and have a commitment to high levels of achievement for self and others
- Be committed to continuous professional development
You will find a school that:
- Is passionate about its mission of ‘creating an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service’.
- Has a supportive ethos & concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community.
- Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development.
- Is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Salma Ahmad on 02076837436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply, please complete the attached application form and email to email@example.com Please note, we do NOT accept CVs.
Closing date: Monday 25th March 2019, 12pm
Interviews: Week beginning 22nd April 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.