ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for Learning Support Assistants to join our ever growing Bank Staff team as demand increases to grow within the area.
Joining ABC Teachers will give you access to a variety of SEN environments across the area meaning you can find the perfect school that suits your skill set.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience supporting children and young adults within an SEN setting.
- Have a naturally kind and compassionate manner
- Be able to provide references for the last two years
- Have an enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to complete one)
- You can be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement.
- Have access to some of the best online and classroom based CPD sessions completely free of charge.
- Market leading rates of pay
- Opportunities to be put forward for permanent roles when they become available
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jacob on 01543 228 029 email@example.com or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have jobs similar positions to offer daily. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.