SEND Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
£65 to £75 per day dependant on experience
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and work in a Secondary school in the Cheshire East LEA . This is a role due to start in March 2020 and continue ongoing.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative SEND team, the successful candidate will focus on supporting pupils through working with small groups, one to one interventions, and general classroom assistance. Pupils may have emotional and behavioural difficulties so experience with this would be preferable.
This excellent school is seeking a vibrant, confident, and positive member of staff to join a highly motivated team. The school is situated in North Cheshire and is highly valued by the local community with a sterling reputation.
- To be considered for the Teaching Assistant role, you will:
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant in a school environment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have experience working with secondary-aged pupils.
- Ideally have experience working one-to-one with a student.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary, and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our dedicated Manchester Secondary Team on 0161 273 7111.