Vision for Education, the supply arm of the TES are actively recruiting for Learning Support Assistants to work with students who have Autism (ASC) and severe learning & behavioural difficulties. This role is to be based in a class of 5 students where all are supported on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis.
It will be based both in and around campus as well as in the community to support students with social awareness, life skills and self-confidence.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified Teacher (NQT) looking to gain further experience in SEND or for an experienced Teaching Assistant looking to gain a secure role with real job satisfaction and prospects of going on to a permanent contract.
- Have experience of working with young people who have complex needs.
- Be available to work in the North Tyneside area.
- Be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
- Hold a current DBS certificate and it be registered on the online update service. If your DBS is not registered online or you do not hold a DBS Vision will assist in your application.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent and transparent rates starting from £8.41 per hour.
- Consistent seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving & Handling Autism Awareness (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract; we won't stand in the way of your career.
For further information, please call Dan Rutledge (SEND Consultant) on 01912291386 or email CV and details to email@example.com