We are seeking to appoint a SEND Learning Support Assistant
We are looking for someone who:
- is keen to help children succeed with learning and puts children at the heart of everything they do;
- has an interest in working with SEND pupils
- is able to use their own initiative with tasks and is passionate about learning
- has a good level of competency with Reading, Writing and Maths, and can confidently use a computer
- has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
- wants to extend their own skills
- has a friendly open nature, who considers the needs of others within the team and is always willing to help
- has some experience of working in a school environment.
Please call the School Office on 01488 71479 and speak with our Administrator, Alison Williams, if you have any questions or to arrange a visit to the school.
You can also email us on email@example.com if you have any queries.
Salary: SCP 11-14 (£10.97 - £11.64 per hour)
Hours: 28 per week (Mon-Thu 0830-15.30 and Fri 08.30-12.30)
Term Time only: 38 weeks
Closing and shortlisting date: 8th July 2019
Interview date: 11th July 2019 AM
Excalibur Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are fully committed to ensuring that consistent effective safeguarding procedures, using EAT and West Berkshire, are in place to support families, children and staff at school.