SEND Level 2 Teaching Assistant (IT/Computing support) – September Start
Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for an SEND Level 2 Teaching Assistant to support IT/Computing for an SEND School in Sefton.
The school is a 130 place, 11-16 school for pupils with moderate learning difficulties/complex learning difficulties and is seeking to appoint a dedicated and committed teaching assistant with a proven record of academic support for children as well as an ability to offer quality care and support to children. Experience of working with pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities is desirable.
They are looking to appoint someone with strong communication skills who recognises that the role of the TA is strongly linked to removing barriers for learning for our pupils. They are looking for someone with a passion for the teaching of computing and IT and strong skills in this area, as the support role requires personal skills and knowledge at a high level.
The post is very specific to IT/computing; the timetable will be 90% IT/computing lesson support delivering to all pupils from Y7 to Y11, and working very closely with the head of department. The post is fixed term to 31 August 2019 and is term time only + 2 INSET days.
The post will commence on Monday 3rd September 2018.
The school can offer:
- A welcoming and supportive school community based on a strong ethos where everyone is valued.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and eager learners who participate fully in all aspects of school life.
- A dedicated and hard-working staff team who are committed to continuous school development to improve outcomes for children and their families.
- An exciting opportunity to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
The school, and Vision for Education, are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button.
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
As part of TES, the Times Educational Supplement, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools, and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
Vision for Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer an uncapped £50 refer a friend bonus scheme
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We are a friendly, open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
We have a refreshingly friendly approach to recruitment, and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way!
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available, then please call 0151 363 2266 and ask for Daniel.
Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can apply online.