Vision for Education are urgently seeking to recruit SEND Science Teacher to work in a Pupil Referral based in Scunthorpe. This position is due to start immediately full time on a temp-perm basis for the right candidate.
The desired SEND Science Teacher will be teaching Science classes across years 7 – 11.This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers but the school would ideally like someone who has experience in a similar setting.
To be considered for the position of SEND Science Teacher you will:
• Have experience teaching Science at KS3 and KS4 level
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
• Be passionate about teaching with the ability to deliver motivating and inspiring lessons
About the school:
The Pupil Referral Unit caters for mainstream school pupils who have challenging behaviour and maybe in danger or permanent exclusion, all students are taught in small groups usually between 6 and 8 students in one class. The school strongly believe in positive relationships between parents/carers, mainstream schools and other professionals based on trust and honesty.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As the successful SEND Science Teacher and a valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to Apply:
If you are a qualified Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire branch on 01724 857540 or email email@example.com.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.