SEND Support Assistant
- £62-£75 per day dependent upon setting and candidate experience
- Keighley SEND School
- 1:1 Support
- Supply, temporary work with Vision for Education - flexible start dates from January 2020
Experience working with young people, children or adults is essential for working through Vision for Education - this experience must be recent within in the past few years so Vision are able to obtain an up to date reference
We work with Schools in Keighley as a first port of call for their temporary, permanent and cover needs for Special Educational Needs (SEND) Support Assistants (and many, many other geographical locations too).
We are looking for candidates to join us for this Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Support Assistant role who have a background in any of the areas above, and ideally a supporting qualification in Health and Social Care, Early Childhood Studies, Supporting Teaching and Learning, Youth Work, Psychology, Sociology, Mental Health or a related qualification (but not essential).
Experience is vital for this role, as we need to obtain recent professional references.We will need to be able to obtain at least 2 professional references relating to placements or roles described above in the past few years for this Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Support Assistant role.
The schools we work with are welcoming, well resourced, supportive and loyal. We assist them with staffing all school year round with natural peaks and troughs in work.
***Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.***
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and what experience is required and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team today on 01484 642928 or email@example.com