ABC Teachers are seeking experienced Supply Teachers with experience working in SEND Schools to work on a flexible basis within SEND Schools based in Birmingham. We are looking to recruit highly motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individuals who are looking for flexible work on a supply basis. Whether you are looking for a long-term role, flexible work or to experience different schools, please get in touch to discuss your options.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS, and at least 20 referenceable days or 6 weeks’ experience of working in a UK school.
To be considered for the SEND Teacher position, you will:
- Be suitably qualified to teach students with special educational needs and have QTS.
- Have previous experience working with children with special educational needs, ideally within a SEN setting, however a keen interest to work with SEN students is essential.
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students.
- Be able to work as part of a team and be confident dealing with occasional behavioural challenges.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEND Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our SEND team on 0121 4812230.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
ABC Teachers Limited
- Supply agency