Vision For Education are currently recruiting for a SEND teacher who can meet the needs of children with complex and Special Educational Needs. This is a hugely rewarding role within a Special Needs school. The role requires a highly motivated and inspirational candidate.
The role of a SEND teacher will be to deliver high quality lessons to children with Special Educational Needs and who can also have social issues and complex emotional difficulties. The perfect candidate will be motivated, calm and professional.
The SEND schools we work with in the Bury area are committed to making a difference to all the pupils who attend, making sure they get the most out of their school life and education. As a SEND teacher you will work within a supportive and stimulative environment, with great facilities, which encourages and gets the best out of all their pupils within this setting.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for the SEND Teacher position are:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status QTS or QTLS.
• A minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
• Be dedicated and supportive, an excellent communicator and passionate about working with students with SEND.
• Be willing to work in the Bury area.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a PRU Teaching Assistant and valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a PRU Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd