Pay to scale – £120.00 - £202.08 Per Day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: UK QTS and experience working with students with special educational needs
Contract Dates: N/A this is a temporary supply role starting from September 2021
Vision for Education are currently recruiting for SEND supply teachers to teach in a Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 5 SEND schools across South Yorkshire.
Vision for Education specialise in day to day and long-term placements in a range of SEND and Mainstream schools across South Yorkshire. Dependent on whether you are wanting flexible supply or a full-time role with full teaching responsibilities, we are able to listen to this and find you your ideal role.
All of the SEND schools and settings that we work with are unique in their own ways, catering for a broad range of needs. This is an extremely rewarding environment to work in but can be challenging.
If SEND is not something that you have yet specialised in but is something that you are strongly interested in moving in to, please give our Sheffield branch a call and one of our SEND consultants will be happy to speak to you and offer advice and guidance.
To be considered for the position of SEND Teacher, you will need to:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Primary or Secondary subject specialism
• Experience working with children with a variety of SEND including but not limited to, MLD/SLD/PMLD/ASD/SEMH/SEBD/PD/VI/HI and other complex needs
• Have previous experience within a similar specialist setting or strong transferable experience from a mainstream setting
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of SEND Teachers and LSA’s
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
• £250 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
• Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 553 0900.
Vision for Education Ltd