SEND Teacher - Human Health and Fitness
Vision for Education are looking to appoint an SEND Teacher of Human Health and Fitness to join our successful supply team and work in a local SEND school. The role will commence immediately.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the SEND Teacher of Human Health and Fitness will be given the opportunity to be creative with the curriculum of the subject.
To be considered for the SEND Teacher of Human Health and Fitness position, you will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience of working within SEND schools/provisions, or challenging settings
- Have experience of working as a Teacher/Teaching Assistant/Learning Mentor in a school environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups or 1:1 settings to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have a fun and friendly approach inside and outside the classroom.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Daniel on 0151 363 2266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.