Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
£100 - £130 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 2 weeks teaching within the last 2 years and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local special school based in Scunthorpe as a SEND Teacher.
This a temporary teaching role on a supply basis but with the possibility of longer term bookings.
The desired SEND Teacher will be teaching SEND pupils with a wide range of statements and ability levels. Previous experience working in a special needs setting is not essential but could be beneficial. This SEND Teacher role would be ideal for a newly qualified teacher seeking their first post or equally an experienced teacher interested in developing their career.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 6 weeks teaching within the last 2 years and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
To be considered for the position of SEND Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have knowledge and passion for working with SEND children
• Have the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
• Be able to employ effective and dynamic behavioural management strategies
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that is registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-houses Payroll team through PAYE
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training packing
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you are entitled to
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Access to a dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support
How to apply:
If you are a SEND Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidelines relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd