Role: SEND Teacher
Contract type: Permanent
Salary Range: £26,948 to £38,174 (MPS1 – MPS6, includes fringe allowance)
Start date: September 2021
Closing date: 9am, Monday 19th April 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 27th April 2021
The Governors of Holy Trinity Church of England Secondary School wish to appoint a Qualified Teacher with experience of teaching students with a range of learning needs in the areas of Literacy, Speech and Language, Social Communication and Social, Emotional and Mental Health. This post presents a great opportunity for an experienced and passionate practitioner with strong classroom management skills, who can teach targeted intervention groups via the Humanities curriculum, to join our thriving Learning Support Department.
• A starting salary in line with the school’s policies on Pay and Appraisal; a mentoring programme for NQTs; a comprehensive induction, and a good programme of CPL
• Engagement of all teaching staff in the TEEP programme to enhance our teaching and learning in the classroom
• Professional learning delivered for all stages of career development and supported through the LA and Universities
• A supportive, collegiate culture with open minds where your enthusiasm, commitment and passion for making a difference to the lives of our students, will be recognised
• An easy commute via public transport from Brighton, and from other parts of East and West Sussex and from Surrey. Many staff operate car share schemes and we have on-site parking.
We are seeking candidates who will commit to upholding our values and ethos as a Church of England school; however, applicants do not need to be a practising Christian.
UPS would be considered for the right candidate; however, the job description would be commensurate with the pay grade.
This is an excellent Church of England Voluntary Aided 11-18 mixed Comprehensive School where we pride ourselves in the pastoral care and development of all students. The post offers an unmissable opportunity for candidates wishing to make a positive impact on student and team progress, and who are able to provide innovative ideas to achieve this goal.
We intend to review applications as they are received and call those shortlisted for immediate interview. An early application is advised, as once we have appointed, we will close the recruitment process.
The preferred method of communication in connection with this vacancy is by email. This is how invitations to interview will be sent. Please ensure that you check your emails and junk or spam folders on a regular basis.
Application forms and details about the post are attached/ on the website. More information about the post and our school is also available on the website (http://www.holytrinitycrawley.org.uk/Vacancies/). All enquiries and completed application forms with covering letter / statement should be sent to HR email@example.com by the closing date or earlier.
The Holy Trinity Church of England Secondary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we cooperate with other agencies and initiatives at local and national level. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful job applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure & Barring service check (formerly known as Criminal Records Bureau check) at an enhanced level, in line with all schools across West Sussex. Disclosures include details of cautions, reprimands or final warning as well as convictions, spent or unspent.
Holy Trinity Church of England Secondary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Welcome to the Holy Trinity Church of England Secondary School. We are a Voluntary Aided Church school with a rich history and a reputation for excellence.
The school was opened in 1969 by the Queen and is believed to be the first purpose buil...