Harrow Gate Primary Academy are seeking to appoint dynamic, committed and successful teaching assistants to join our forward-thinking team from January 2019. This post is working in lower Key Stage 2.
Our academy is part of the Enquire Learning Trust, a large and supportive family of successful primary schools based across the North of England. We are situated on a large housing development in the north of Stockton-On-Tees and have a high proportion of children eligible for the Pupil Premium and children with a range of complex and additional needs.
The right candidate will:
- Be a proven excellent classroom assistant.
- Have experience across the primary age range
- Be a proactive professional who takes responsibility for their own development
- Successfully work as part of a large team with a collaborative, supportive ethos
- Keep the child at the centre of all their work
- Support our values of achievement, resilience and trust
- Be expected to push themselves in what is a challenging and rapidly changing environment
We can offer you:
- A supportive environment with dedicated mentoring from the SEND Coordinator, Vice Principals and Leaders of Learning
- A forward thinking school at the forefront of educational change
- A positive and happy working environment
- Personalised professional development
The child requiring support is a child with autism. You will need to demonstrate your knowledge and experience of working with children with such difficulties. You will assist in covering a varied and stimulating curriculum and support in all areas of the children's care Visits to school are warmly welcomed at the following times:
- Thursday 6th December at 3.45pm
- Monday 10th December at 1.30pm
Visits can be arranged by contacting Mrs Karen Gibbon, Senior Administrator, on 01642 673984.
- Benefits & Grade Level 2
- Contract Details Fixed term contract for 2 terms
- Contract Hours 32.5 hours per week
Closing Date 12/12/2018
Interview Date 18/12/2018
Vacancy ID 009607
Application packs, including the job description and person specification are available to download from the school website - www.harrowgateacademy.org. Applications must be received by 12:00 on the closing date. Harrow Gate Primary Academy, Piper Knowle Road, Stockton on Tees, TS19 8DE
Disclosure Harrow Gate Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service check and Disqualification by Association Disclosure. References will be sought prior to invitation for interview. All applicants are required to provide any information about unprotected criminal records in a separate sealed envelope marked 'Confidential-Disclosure' attached to their application form.