Vision for Education are currently looking for 1:1 Tutors to work with Special needs pupils or pupils with challenging behaviour in Northallerton and North Yorkshire.
The successful candidates will be working within the pupils home or within an alternative provision.
Please note this is a part time flexible position.
Possibility to choose own hours.
- Travelling to students' homes, libraries, or schools to conduct tutoring sessions .
- Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Organise tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Monitor student performance
- Review material with pupil by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in pupils.
If you are interested in this role please Apply Now or contact Charlotte on 01642 694 117 for further information
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £17.00 to £20.00 /hour
Required licence or certification: