This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic, caring and proactive colleague to join Boston Grammar School’s team as SENDCo.
You should have or be working towards the SENDCo qualification and have a proven track record as an outstanding teacher. You will be passionate about inspiring young people to fulfil their potential.
SENDCo responsibilities include:
• Ensuring the effective daily operation of SEND and medical policies and practice.
• Reviewing and updating relevant policies and procedures.
• Working with staff and offering support to ensure high quality provision for students with SEND.
• Teaching classes as required.
Applicants should note that this post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to providing the best possible care and education for its students, and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We reserve the right to interview/appoint an exceptional candidate before the closing date of 30 April 2021.
Boston Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years
Boston Grammar School is a mainstream, non-denominational, selective secondary school for boys aged 11-18. It is situated in Boston, Lincolnshire, and it has 540 pupils on roll. The school is a state-run academy and it admits girls to the sixth form....