Deer Park SchoolRichmond upon Thames
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Contract type: Part Time
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: 1st January 2021
Position: SENDCo (part time)
Hours: 2 days per week (with some flexibility)
Start Date: 1st January, 2021
• Do you have the desire to create a safe, formative and nurturing experience for all children?
• Are you looking to join a high-performing, ‘outstanding’ team in a state-of-the-art building?
• Could you be the exceptional SENDCo we are looking for to join our innovative learning team?
Our goal is to ensure all children benefit from an inclusive education and achieve well within our vision. A key foundation of our successful school are our HEART (happiness, enthusiasm, achievement, resilience and thoughtfulness) values and these support our inclusive ethos.
We are looking for an inspirational and dynamic SENDCo who will be responsible for leading and developing the SEND provision and will be an exemplary practitioner with a proven record of expertise in special educational needs. Our ideal candidate will be able to deliver and support inspirational learning experiences in a stimulating environment and be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge for all children.
Deer Park School opened in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames in September 2015, and in January 2021 will move into its new building on Richmond Road. Operated by Bellevue Place Education Trust, the school offers a broad and balanced curriculum and strives to ensure that every child succeeds and achieves their full potential.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge we will offer you:
• High quality, personalised professional development
• Vibrant and exciting opportunities to be part of a school from its infancy
• A first-class learning and working environment and welcoming and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and enjoy learning
• Valuable support from a strong and growing network of partner schools
If you have the skills and drive to be successful in this role, please request an application pack by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to arrange an informal discussion about the post and the school with the Headteacher, Alex Lee, please email the school to arrange a time.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 30th October, 2020 – midday (we reserve the right to close the advert earlier if a suitable candidate is found sooner).
Interviews: To be decided.
For more information please visit www.deerparkschool.org.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. Deer Park School will welcome a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.