A unique opportunity has arisen for a well-qualified, committed and dynamic SENDCo to work alongside our Extended Leadership Team at the Five Islands Academy.
The qualifications, knowledge and skills required for the post are:
● qualified teacher status
● experience and understanding of SEN issues and teaching strategies
● post graduate qualification in an SEN related specialism
● hold suitable SENCo registration/qualification
● understand and effectively communicate the principles and practices of effective
teaching and learning specifically relating to SEN pupils
● understand and effectively communicate the principles and practices of pupil
management specifically relating to SEN pupils
● influencing/coaching/communication skills
● working in/leading teams/partnerships to deliver improvements
● process and systems for quality assurance
This is a full time role.
Start date: 1st September 2018. (or sooner if available)
For an application pack contact Rebecca Littlejohn, HR Assistant on 01720 424872, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Details are also available from the website 5pfl.com- job vacancy section. For an informal chat please telephone Jo Yeates, Head Teacher, 01720 424850. Completed applications to be addressed FAO Rebecca Littlejohn.
Closing date for applications: January 29th 2018
Skype pre-interviews to take place week commencing: February 5th 2018
Interviews to take place week commencing: February 19th 2018