Hillyfield Primary Academy
Required for April 2020 (or sooner)
main scale + generous allowance + complimentary private health care
SEND teacher or leader? Looking for career progression and your next challenge?
THEN READ ON …
• Are you inspired by children who are truly amazing?
• Are you an outstanding SEND teacher or leader with a successful track record?
• Do you possess an overwhelming passion for achieving the very best outcomes for pupils with special educational needs?
• Are you also passionate about adopting a mainstream, whole school approach to SEND because the best support strategies benefit all pupils?
• Would you relish the unique opportunity to work as part of a primary focussed, specialist SEN team?
If your answer to all of the above is a resounding 'YES', then this position may be for you.
We are seeking an inspirational and dedicated SENDCo, with a proven track record, to join our team and lead SEND at our Park site, with energy and vision.
As a school we offer the following benefits:
• Fantastic children, ready and eager to learn and grow
• Supportive working environments where your talents will be valued and nurtured
• Committed and passionate teams that champion the best outcomes for children
• Leadership development opportunities that help you realise your potential
• Non Contact time, in addition to weekly PPA, for class based teachers
• Complimentary private healthcare (cashplan)
• Staff parking and cycle to work scheme
Visits are essential. If you would like to find out more and arrange a time to come and see us, please contact Dee Daly (Office Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
Required for: April 2020 (or sooner)
Application deadline: Thursday 12th December 12.00pm
Interviews: Monday 16th December