Contract term: Permanent, Full-time, All-year-round
Contract type: 35 hours per week
Working hours are 07:30-15:00, with a 30 minute lunch break
Scale: Grade 4, Point 7-11, (£20,092-£21,748), starting on Point 7.
This is a great opportunity to come and work in our highly rated secondary school in central Manchester. Our school was inspected by Ofsted in January 2014 and was judged to be ‘Outstanding’ in every category and ‘Outstanding’ for overall effectiveness. In 2017, our new Sixth Form was also judged ‘Outstanding’.
We are now looking for a suitably experienced person to provide an efficient, responsive and accurate administrative service for all staff, monitoring standards, workloads, output and cover, and to maintain a welcoming and helpful first point of information and communication for staff, parents and visitors. Please note that this is an all year round position which will require availability to cover the main reception and undertake administrative work via a rota during school holidays.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to join our Outstanding school of 1400 students aged 11-18, supported by a hugely talented, hard-working staff team;
- Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings;
- Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- Free parking and use of the school Fitness Suite;
- Twenty five days’ holiday, rising to thirty days after five years’ service;
- Childcare Voucher Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme in operation;
- Access to Health Assured's 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme;
- Staff Wellbeing Fund for initiatives, activities and social events that support staff mental and physical health;
- We are a socially inclusive and equal opportunities school and committed to and actively promote equal opportunities for all our students and staff.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
- The ability to provide a high-level administrative service ensuring confidentiality, accuracy and timely responses;
- Experience of working in the education sector is ideal, as is experience of reception work in a busy environment;
- The ability to assess workloads, allocate work fairly and oversee the efficient completion of tasks;
- Well organised and professional with a flexible and positive approach to all aspects and areas of your work, ensuring deadlines are met;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are vital for this role;
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, at least equivalent to RQF Level 2, with excellent IT skills. Experience of using Microsoft packages, mailmerge and SIMS would be ideal;
- Supportive of the school's excellent staff attendance and punctuality record.
Please note that training will be provided on safeguarding and school specific IT applications.
The closing date for applications is 09:00am on Friday 24 September.
Interviews will be held on Friday 01 October.
CVs will not be considered. For further details and to download an application pack, please visit www.trinityhigh.com
Trinity CE High School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The school operates a Safer Recruitment policy. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Trinity CE High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years