Level 4, £10,378 - £12,323 (up to £13,945 for exceptional performance)* *this salary represents payments for a full 38 week contract
27.5 hours x 38 weeks
Open to internal and external applicants
The Sheffield College
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our vibrant and growing Hair and Beauty Therapy section as a front of house Receptionist. Previous experience as a receptionist in the hair and beauty industry would be preferred as you will need to be able to organise client bookings for our student practitioners. You will be confident in providing a friendly and welcoming reception for clients and giving an excellent customer experience.
It is important that you are able to build good relationships with clients, communicating effectively and planning appointments effectively.
The role will involve:
- organising hair and beauty therapy treatments for clients visiting our commercial salons
- delivering excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- having a passion for both the industry and education
- working with the department teams to help grow the salon business further
- maintaining and utilising our client database
- support students by organising effective client treatments for their assessments
- support and supervise students during their reception work experience
- undertake related administrative tasks
Informal enquiries to Nicola Cooper, telephone 0114 2602600
Closing Date: Thursday, 1 December 2016
To apply please visit www.sheffcol.ac.uk/jobs and follow the links and complete the online application. For queries regarding the application process please contact Human Resources Team on 0114 2602623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org CV’s not accepted.