Job Vacancy: Dixons McMillan Academy
Post: Senior Assistant Head of Maths
Start Date: 12th April 2021
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR 2b (£4,839.00)
Exceptional and caring school at the heart of Bradford
Dixons McMillan Academy opened in 2014 with 112 scholars and is now at full capacity; it was judged Outstanding in 2017.
Why choose Dixons McMillan Academy?
• Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all scholars can learn
• Focus on feedback and professional growth
• Opportunities across the Trust
• Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
• Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of excellence, positivity and respect and completely committed to our mission: we are determined to provide our scholars and our families with the very best education possible so that they leave the academy as highly employable individuals and fully ready to lead happy and successful lives.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
• Values driven
• Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
• Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
• Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
• Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
• Low staff turnover
www.dixonsma.com or call the school on 01274 424350 and speak to Christina Hulme, SLT Senior Administrator / HR, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
More information about the post and a downloadable application form, job description and person specification can be found on our website: www.dixonsma.com/join/jobs. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 9am Thursday 4th February 2021
Interviews / selection: W/C 8th February 2021
Dixons McMillan Academy
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
A note from the Principal
My vision for Dixons McMillan is simple: we continue to do whatever it takes to ensure that when children leave Dixons McMillan as young adults, they leave us highly employable and ready to lead happy and successful lives. W...