37 Hrs Per Week
Term Time Plus 3-5 days
Band G £23,866 - £26,470 (£20,928 - £23,212 Pro Rata)
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and talented professional to lead our attendance team and work closely with students, families and the broader learning community on all matters associated with securing and promoting excellent attendance.
Maltby Academy is a successful 11-18 school within the Maltby Learning Trust. The Learning Trust consists of primary and secondary Academies and provides high quality professional development, support and opportunities for future progression.
Our successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent professional with high expectations of self and others.
- Be a team player and work closely with teachers’, other staff in the Academy, Trust colleagues and other key professionals to ensure policies and processes are in place that secure high levels of attendance and engagement.
- Have the skills and personal qualities to lead the attendance team and work with other professionals.
In return we offer:
- An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff.
- Dedicated office space and team of professionals.
- An opportunity to work collaboratively within a multi academy Trust.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
How do I apply?
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the Academy website or can be obtained by calling the Academy.
Completed applications including an overview of how your skills and experience to date prepare you for this role should be sent for the attention of Mr Eccles, the Principal to Rachael Barratt, PA to the Principal on email@example.com or to the Academy address below.
Please note that applications must be submitted on the MLT Application Form.
Closing Date: Wednesday 17th October 2018 at 9am
Interviews: Monday 22nd October 2018
01709 812 864