We have an opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to work in a key role within an outstanding Federation.
You will work across the Federation as part of the New Technology team and will be responsible for the analysis of data across our organisation, including maintaining and developing the Federation’s data management systems.
The Data Analyst will provide the efficient and effective organisation of data records relating to assessment, recording, reporting, attendance, behavior management and other relevant student information as required.
The successful candidate will be highly numerate with strong analytical capabilities who is able to work well on own initiative.
Due to the nature of the role, it is important the post holder is able to translate data and reporting into insights regarding student outcomes.
The post holder will be required to work with all teaching and administration staff to ensure that student outcomes are Outstanding, therefore this role also requires a strong communicator and a team player.
The key aspects of this role are:
- To ensure that the Federation’s assessment, data management and the analysis of student performance provides staff, students and parents the necessary information in order to make decisions regarding intervention, leading to improved achievement.
- To manage the Federation’s database system (CMIS) in order to provide timely reports and statutory returns as required.
- To manage and implement as necessary internal tracking systems to enable the accurate monitoring of student progress across the Federation.
- To provide accurate and timely analysis of examination results, creating and maintaining spreadsheet or database based systems which provide the information required to assess the Federation’s performance.
- To show initiative in carrying out and developing the role in order that we can respond to and anticipate the data that staff will require for various different purposes.
For successful candidates there are exceptional opportunities for further professional development and promotion across the Federation.
The successful candidate will be joining a strong and supportive team of who take pride in achieving the best outcomes for all students. Staff are able enjoy many additional benefits that come as part of working within the Federation. These include, amongst others:
- Employees at top of scale may receive up to a 2% pay award annually for good performance, in addition to any incremental pay progression;
- Vast range of staff training including a funded Masters scheme;
- Outstanding facilities;
- Priority admission for children of staff to the College and Primary.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students in our care and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff are responsible for ensuring safeguarding, health and safety policies are implemented in line with Federation policy and current legislation. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms and information are available online at www.catmosecollege.com or by emailing the College on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should write a letter of application on no more than 2 sides of A4.
- You should complete all sections of the application form.
- On the form clearly state the names, addresses and telephone numbers, with e-mail address if available, of two professional referees; it is our usual practice to ask for references before shortlisting and always to ask for references before interviews.
- It is a condition of employment that you have a successful DBS check made and can provide proof of identity and qualifications gained.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive for positions, your application is unlikely to be considered if you do not follow these requirements. CVs are not accepted. The closing date is Friday 1 December 2017. You should send your application to Stuart Williams, Principal, Catmose College, Huntsmans Drive, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6RP. Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us by Friday 8 December 2017 please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. Please enclose a SAE if you would like your application acknowledged.