Senior Deputy Headteacher.
Competitive remuneration and ongoing progression. Suited to an experienced Deputy Headteacher.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive Secondary Academy, based in Brixton, London. The school is looking to add a Senior Deputy Headteacher to their progressive and supportive Academy ideally starting in September 2021.
As Senior Deputy Headteacher you will lead by example. You will have strategic oversight over Teaching and Learning and Curriculum and alongside the Headteacher will lead from the front to ensure continuous improvement. You will model outstanding leadership and set high expectations for students and staff.
If you are driven, resilient and relish a challenge this is the right opportunity for you.
“This is a crucial role in the development of for the academy. The Senior Vice Principal will be focused on teaching and learning, building and improving the structures necessary for ensuring the continuous improvement of outcomes within the academy. This is also a unique development opportunity for the right person, as a senior leader within on of our schools there is access to personal development and to learn many of our unique approaches to teaching and learning. The appointed candidate will also have a shared responsibility for the overall leadership and management of the academy in our collective pursuit of the highest possible standards.”
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible network team and Secondary Director;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQEL and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for Senior Leaders including support from the Trust, Headteacher and National Director
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Education or relevant Degree
• experience of school improvement (RI to Good / Outstanding)
• demonstrated impact as a Senior Leader either as a Deputy or current Headteacher
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1418828 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please feel free to call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to email@example.com for further information. REF: 1418828
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...