We are looking to appoint a dynamic and motivated Senior Early Years Practitioner to join our school community. The successful candidate will be passionate and work with committed colleagues to meet the individual needs of children within the Early Years Statutory Framework.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in children’s lives by supporting their education and development in a nurturing, stimulating and inclusive environment.
We are located a short walk from White Hart Lane overground Station or a short bus journey from Wood Green underground station. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. To find out more about life at Devonshire Hill, please visit www.devonshirehill.com
Our school can offer you:
- Valuable opportunities for personal and professional development.
- A welcoming and supportive community of talented and passionate professionals.
- Free school meals and access to an employee assistance programme.
The successful candidates will need to:
- Have working knowledge of the Early Years Statutory Framework
- Have excellent interpersonal skills in working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrate fantastic resilience with a real ‘can do attitude’
- Be commitment to continuing professional development
- Have a willingness to go over and above ‘the call of duty’
- Have good communication skills and good sense of humour.
The Devonshire Hill Nursery and Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
Visits to Devonshire Hill are warmly encouraged and can be organised by contacting the School on 020 8808 2053 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.devonshirehill.com/vacancies for further application documentation.
Closing date: Friday 13th December 2019 (noon)
Interview date: Week commencing 16th December 2019
Start date: January 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter)