Westfield School Nursery
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and nurturing nursery practitioner to join our nursery team at Westfield Primary School.
The nursery is part of the school and takes children from two-years old. It is a term time only nursery and follows school hours. The role will cover all age groups at the nursery. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the SEN provision across the nursery
1 With the Manager, participate in the application of detailed service objectives and policies.
2. With the Manager, ensure effective and efficient implementation of corporate and school policies and the achievement of the School’s objectives, including financial ones.
3. To contribute to co-operative working across services in accordance with the School’s vision and values.
4. With the Manager ensure that services are responsive to community needs and that equal opportunity and diversity issues are identified and addressed effectively.
5. With the Manager ensure that both effective internal and external working relationships are maintained with other services, organisations and agencies relevant to the work of the team
6. With the Manager ensure effective and accessible communication with staff, service users, the general public and others as appropriate.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Please read carefully through all the documents attached to this advert, then complete the attached application form before noon on the closing date of Friday 7th December 2018.